Welcome to the Postural Restoration Community! This is where you will read the latest industry news, hear about upcoming events, find helpful deadline reminders, and view a plethora of additional resources regarding our techniques and curriculum. The great part about it is--not only can you can view the entries we post, you can also post about the things that matter to you. Did you find an interesting article about a technique you learned in one of your courses? Do you have a patient case study you want to share with other professionals? Simply click "Submit an Entry" and follow the easy steps towards getting your information published in the PRI Community!
Take a look at the most recent picture we have taken of a classic Right TMCC pattern! Do you see what we see?
- Fullness and bulging of the right lateral face (zygoma region) secondary to increase of frontozygomatic angle.
- Right temporal indentation compared to the left (right temporal internal rotation, left temporal external rotation)
- Forward, opened, wider, larger right orbit
- More visible left flared ear
- Larger and more opened right nostril (especially seen with right torsion)
- Increased distance between side of face and lateral ocular angle on the right side
- Elevated right eyebrow