Welcome to the Postural Restoration Community! This is where you will read the latest industry news, hear about upcoming events, find helpful deadline reminders, and view a plethora of additional resources regarding our techniques and curriculum. The great part about it is--not only can you can view the entries we post, you can also post about the things that matter to you. Did you find an interesting article about a technique you learned in one of your courses? Do you have a patient case study you want to share with other professionals? Simply click "Submit an Entry" and follow the easy steps towards getting your information published in the PRI Community!
Higher Physio is a very special private practice in Uptown Manhattan, New York City.
Julie Zapata, MSPT, the founder and director, specializes in Postural Restoration. She is looking to work with a similarly trained therapist to collaborate and work in order to continue to grow this amazing practice. We are down to earth, caring and compassionate. (Hard to find in a big city like New York)
The practice currently consists of One full time and two part time DPTs, as well as other contractors who provide Massage therapy, Pilates and Yoga training, and Acupuncture.
In addition to PRI, which she only started in 2014, Julie has been extensively trained with Institute of Physical Art and Myofascial Release. She has always believed in individualized one-on-one care. Julie would love to collaborate with and or mentor a younger therapist to become a partner in this journey.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Therapist who joins the practice:
• To perform initial evaluations, PRI based, and establishing a treatment plan with functional goals and treatment progression with discharge planning documented in a timely, compliant manner using web based EMR (webPT)
• To participate in establishing and developing professional relationships with referral sources and the community
• Great patient care and service with a focus on Manual Therapy and Postural Restoration.
• A positive, self-motivated attitude
• LIFELONG LEARNER
• A PASSION for your profession and your patients
• Competitive pay
• Paid CEUs and training to be considered
Our practice is friendly and down to earth, and stands out from the competition because of our one-on-one care and compassion. In addition, it is spacious and bright (1000 square feet)
More information about our clinic available at www.higherphysio.com.
Job Type: Part-Time or Independent Contractor or Rent Space.
Julie@higherphysicaltherapy.com for all communication please.