Welcome to the Postural Restoration Community! This is where you will read the latest industry news, hear about upcoming events, find helpful deadline reminders, and view a plethora of additional resources regarding our techniques and curriculum. The great part about it is--not only can you can view the entries we post, you can also post about the things that matter to you. Did you find an interesting article about a technique you learned in one of your courses? Do you have a patient case study you want to share with other professionals? Simply click "Submit an Entry" and follow the easy steps towards getting your information published in the PRI Community!
If you caught yesterday’s blog…here are the other five reasons PRI dilemmas are reduced or resolved:
6. Leading with left hand and right leg to encourage right arm extension (right thoracic rotation).
7. Achieving a reverse squat from a PRI level 4 Squat Test.
8. Occasionally focusing on a target with left eye during upright (standing or seated) diaphragmatic breathing.
9. Keeping tongue up with right upper extremity demands.
10. Walking counterclockwise periodically throughout the day with calcaneal stabilization footwear and mid arch contact.