A Certificate of Completion for 15 contact hours is awarded to attendees upon the successful completion of this course. Before attending a course, please verify CEU acceptance with your profession’s regulating body.
Physical Therapists and PT Assistants
In the states where PRI is sponsoring courses and where approval through state American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) or licensing agencies is required, PRI will apply for approval for CEUs for Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants.
- The following states accept other state approval and thus would honor this course as an approved course:
Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming.
- Approved by the California Physical Therapy Association for 1.5 CEUs. CPTA#22-266 Approval valid August 13, 2022 - August 13, 2023.*Approval valid only for courses offered in the state of California & live stream courses. If you attend this course outside the state of California, you will need to submit an individual CEU approval application with the CPTA. *
- Approved by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 15 CCUs for PTs and PTAs. Approval valid August 13, 2022 - August 13, 2024. Approval #76040TX.
- Approved by the New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions. Approval valid February 18, 2022 - February 17, 2025.
- Approved by the Illinois Physical Therapy Association for 15 CE Hours. Approval #205-8771. Approval valid January 1, 2023 - January 1, 2024.
- Pending approval by the Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy for 15 hours. *Approved for live stream courses only. If you are planning to attend an in-person course, please reach out before the course so we can look into getting approval.*
Occupational Therapists and OT Assistants
The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) recognizes PRI as an Approved Provider of continuing education. AOTA Provider #6596. Please note that the assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA. This course awards 1.5 AOTA CEUs/15 Contact Hours.
In the states where PRI is sponsoring courses and where approval through state licensing agencies is required, PRI will look into applying for CEUs for Chiropractors (upon request). Requests must be made at least 90 days prior to the course date.
Postural Restoration Institute (BOC AP# P2376) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 15 Category A hours/CEUs. ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.
Strength and Conditioning Coaches
This course is approved by the Collegiate Strength & Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCa) for 7.5 CEU's. Since continuing education courses are not required to have pre-approval through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), this course is not currently approved through the NSCA. NSCA certificants interested in completing this course may contact the NSCA to inquire about CEU eligibility.
PRI is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. Provider number 451877-12. *Approval applies to select live courses only. This live course is approved. **Approval not valid for New York licensed massage therapists.
Other Healthcare and Fitness Professionals
PRI welcomes any licensed healthcare or certified fitness professional to attend our courses. You may be asked to submit your license to practice as a healthcare professional or qualified fitness or strength coach certification (though an organization that is recognized in the United States) to attend PRI courses. Students studying to become a healthcare or fitness professional at an accredited universtity are encouraged to enroll, and may be asked to provide enrollment status and program/degree information. If you have questions about whether you are eligible to complete PRI courses, please contact us. Attendees are responsible for following their state statutes regulating their professional practice. A certificate will be awarded to attendees upon completion of this course or any of the other PRI courses.
PRI reserves the right to cancel and refund a course attendee’s registration if any concerns arise regarding the course attendee’s qualifications as a healthcare or fitness professional, copyright infringement, or any other illegal activity involving PRI copyrighted materials. International attendees may be required to review and sign a Copyright and Intellectual Property Recognition and Disclosure Contract prior to receiving access to course materials.