Hey PRI minded movement professionals! Are you ready to join a dynamic, fun, integrative team that loves learning PRI and working together to help assure patients are getting better?
Thrive Proactive is looking for a PRI minded PT/PTA or ATC to join our team!
We are in need of a growth-minded, energetic, passionate provider to join our multi-disciplinary team. We specialize in whole health for our clients, including an offering of a variety of rehab and self care modalities such as Massage, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Energy Medicine, Cupping, Breathing Therapy, Postural Restoration, Fitness, Personal Training, Nutrition, Lifestyle Medicine and Physical Therapy.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Performs initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations, assessments and screens to guide effective clinical treatment and direct personalized plans of care to our patients/customers.
• Demonstrates safety, knowledge, proficiency and good judgement of use in various physical therapy therapeutic procedures, interventions, and modalities.
• Develops and adjusts plans of care and treatment for each patient including writing and assessing goals based on patient’s progress or lack of progress.
• Coordinates resources and staffing with situational awareness to provide excellent clinical care and customer experience. Effectively communications, directs and supervises the activities performed by the physical therapy team, including support staff and PTAs to ensure positive delivery of care.
• Primarily responsible for clinical outcomes and customer feedback related to the shifts they work and teams they lead.
• Develops good working relationships with internal and external customers. Treats co-workers, patients and their families with respect and dignity, interacts in a professional manner, and has a positive influence in the workplace.
• Documents appropriately and accurately. Must complete documentation in a timely manner while treating clients to assure billing claims get generated.
• Maintains up to date professional and technical knowledge through attending continuing educational workshops; post graduate education, participating in case studies, clinical projects, and in house team training.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities. Independently manages and prioritizes multiple tasks in order to fulfill individual role on the team. Coordinate and communicate work efforts with other employees. Meets challenges with resourcefulness and generates suggestions for improving workflow.
• Approach others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure and treats other with respect and consideration. Accepts responsibility for own actions and follow through on commitments.
• Must be able to maintain positive appearance and attitude and comply with dress code policy.
• Maintain strict patient, customer, and company confidentiality with personal health and company proprietary information.
Learn more about us at thrivevb.com
Apply for job HERE
Or forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com