The Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine is a physical therapist-owned private practice and has been serving Middle Georgia for over 30 years. We’re proud to employee clinicians who have a passion for the science and value our one-on-one approach to patient care. We are currently looking to hire a licensed Physical Therapist for our booming practice!
- We are a collaborative environment, where patient care is paramount and each team member’s gifts and experiences blend to create an atmosphere of integrity and encouragement. As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with like-minded and dedicated colleagues, while enjoying the opportunity to build your own career.
- Join our team and you’ll quickly discover why our staff of 30+ calls the Cantrell Center “home”— many staff members have been with for more than 10 and even 20 years! We take care of each other.
- We believe every patient has unique needs and concerns and those are best addressed by the physical therapist, one-on-one. NO COOKIE-CUTTER treatments.
- Sign On Bonus
- Unique and competitive salary and generous benefits package
- Work/Life Balance
- Commitment to clinical excellence
- Team atmosphere
- Constant training and learning
- An excellent mentoring program for new hires – especially for new grads
To learn more about The Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine...
• Visit our website
• Find us on LinkedIn
• Find us on Facebook
• Find us on Instagram
• Learn about our Annual Cantrell Center 5K & Fun Run
If you like what you see, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.