Advance Physical Therapy is hiring! We are looking for clinicians with PRI interest and experience (we will mentor and train enthusiastic candidates) as well as a particular interest in pediatrics and or scoliosis and spine conditions.
Centrally located in beautiful Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with close access to, UNC, Duke, NC State Universities and Research Triangle Park. Advance Physical Therapy is a dynamic, Postural Restoration Certified clinic offering specialized rehabilitation services to a wide variety of engaging clients.
We are looking for physical therapists with some outpatient experience, manual skills and an interest in knowing more about the Postural Restoration approach. We actively support our therapists in the process of Postural Restoration Certification.
Advance Physical Therapy offers a stimulating, supportive, collaborative, growth-oriented environment to its clinicians. Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience. Part-Time or Full-Time position will be considered. Visit our website at:advance-physicaltherapy.com and, if interested, send us your resume. We would love to tell you more about our growing practice and our excitement about our future.
What you'll find here:
- Postural Restoration Certified Clinic
- Outstanding Community Reputation
- Loyal Customer Base
- 20+ Years in the Community
- Regular Postural Restoration Study Groups during the workday
- Collaborative/Supportive Colleagues
- Relaxed Atmosphere
- One on One, Hour Long Sessions with PT
- Private Treatment Rooms
- Control Your Own Schedule
- Personal Training Support/Step Down Program with PRI focus
- Fitness and Balance Classes
- Physical Therapist Owned Private Practice
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Continual Education
- Profit Based Bonuses
- Look Forward to Going to Work (No Really!
What we are looking for:
- PRI Certified, PRI Educated Practitioner, or PRI Interest + Outpatient Experience
- Interest in Posture and Spine Conditions/Scoliosis
- Pediatric and Adult Positions Available
- Team Player, Collaborative Interest
- Smart, Creative, Innovative and Self- Motivated Individuals
- Philosophy of Lifelong Learning
- Good People/Interactive Skills
- Love of Physical Therapy and Healing a Must!!