Jessica is passionate about helping athletes of all levels and ages overcome physical limitations and pain through alignment. A former professional mountain biker, Jessica initially pursued PRI for personal healing. Having already learned the importance of balanced posture, she was quickly impressed with how PRI expanded the concept of alignment to the nervous system and brain. It was a wonderful blending of what she had learned in school, holding a B.S. in Biological Psychology (Neuroscience) and a M.S. in Exercise Science.
Working in private practice, Jessica specializes in empowering injured athletes through education, coaching and exercise. Her goal is to provide clients with the tools to become independent and regain confidence. She helps her athletes achieve alignment physically, and also coaches them on the mental and emotional aspects of pain, and the inability to play.
Committed to inspiring others to recover and spreading the word of alignment and PRI, Jessica writes blogs where she strives to make the PRI concepts accessible to all. She shares her story, provides practical tips and breaks down the science into meaningful topics for her audience.
Jessica's Blog: http://www.thepfathlete.com/blog
• Advanced Exercise Therapist, Egoscue University®
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
• Certified Health Fitness Specialist, American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
• Certified Medical Exercise Specialist, American Council on Exercise (ACE)
• Licensed Corporate Wellness Coach, Wellcoaches Corporation Inc.
• Patch Fitness Instructor, Egoscue University®