Job description - Physical Therapist
Dynamic Life Therapy & Wellness is a private wellness clinic in Columbus, Nebraska offering PT, OT, massage therapy and fitness and yoga classes. We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team. We are an award-winning clinic for our excellent patient outcomes practicing innovative, progressive care. We have a strong clinical team specializing in Postural Restoration to keep our patients healthy at home and in the workforce. We believe in one-on-one patient centered care individualized to each patient’s needs and abilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing interpretation of prescriptions, performing an initial evaluation, and establishing a treatment plan with functional goals and treatment progression with discharge planning documented in a timely, compliant manner using web based EMR
• Periodic communication to physicians
• Supervision of PTA when applicable
• Responsible for establishing and developing professional relationships with referral sources and the community including, but not limited to, physicians, PAs, occupational therapists, chiropractors, case managers, community service groups, etc.
• Complete all licensing and compliance standards as required
• Great patient care and service
• A positive, self-motivated attitude
• Lifelong learner and educator
• A passion for your profession and your patients
• Competitive salary
• Paid CEUs and training
• No weekends or holidays
• Retirement and disability insurance benefits
If you are looking for a friendly, flexible workplace that is invested in helping you be the PT you want to be, we look forward to visiting with you. Preference for a therapist trained in Postural Restoration but willing to train. Please apply through whatever means you found this ad. More information about our clinic at dynamiclifetherapy.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35.00 per hour