We are excited to announce the very first "Travel with PRI" European Tour, following our Impingement & Instability course in Munich, Germany next September! Don't miss the opportunity to not only travel with Ron Hruska, but also other PRI colleagues and friends to Germany, Czech Republic, and Austria. This 10 day tour will begin in Munich following the Impingement & Instability course (September 14-15, 2019).
Highlights of the tour include:
- Travel from Munich to the Bohemian Czech village of Český Krumlov situated on the banks of the Vltava River.
- Next its on to Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic. It avoided major destruction in WW II and is now much like a living museum.
- Travel south to Salzburg, birth city of Mozart and also admired as the film location of the “Sound of Music.”
- Journey to Olympic Innsbruck for a stay in the heart of the Tyrol. The city is surround by the majestic Alps.
- Conclude the tour in Munich as you sample the festive Octoberfest!
This tour is limited to the first 50 registrants, and will require a minimum of 25 passengers registered by March 1, 2019 to be confirmed. To view the daily trip itinerary, along with pricing, CLICK HERE. Please contact tour coordinator Joan Hanson, MPT, PRC, CFC, DPT if you have any questions. We are very excited about this opportunity and would like to thank Joan for suggesting this fun idea. Now, who wants to travel with PRI on this amazing trip?!