Take a look at the most recent picture we have taken of a classic Right TMCC pattern! Do you see what we see?
- Fullness and bulging of the right lateral face (zygoma region) secondary to increase of frontozygomatic angle.
- Right temporal indentation compared to the left (right temporal internal rotation, left temporal external rotation)
- Forward, opened, wider, larger right orbit
- More visible left flared ear
- Larger and more opened right nostril (especially seen with right torsion)
- Increased distance between side of face and lateral ocular angle on the right side
- Elevated right eyebrow