If you caught yesterday’s blog…here are the other five reasons PRI dilemmas are reduced or resolved:
6. Leading with left hand and right leg to encourage right arm extension (right thoracic rotation).
7. Achieving a reverse squat from a PRI level 4 Squat Test.
8. Occasionally focusing on a target with left eye during upright (standing or seated) diaphragmatic breathing.
9. Keeping tongue up with right upper extremity demands.
10. Walking counterclockwise periodically throughout the day with calcaneal stabilization footwear and mid arch contact.