Early applications are now arriving! As the Director of Certification, I review the applications to verify course attendance, ensure that the application is complete and offer any feedback or guidance that may assist the PRC Application Review Committee. I would like to share this early feedback with those of you still finishing up applications:
Please be sure to mail both your article review and the articles themselves.
Consider the following information when answering the questions about your favorite PRI Techniques…
1. What is the purpose of the technique?
2. In your experience, what is the likely outcome of the technique?
3. What techniques would you use before, after or even in the same program in conjunction with the technique you chose.
4. What cues do you find helpful when instructing your patient?
5. What patient diagnoses or objective test outcomes indicate that this technique is appropriate?
Letters of recommendation are welcome. Consider a letter of recommendation from a colleague, PRC therapist or faculty, or professional with whom you integrate with such as a dentist, physician, podiatrist, etc.
Be sure to include copies of any presentations or in-services you have done in the area of Postural Restoration.
Don’t forget the deadline for submission is September 15th! Thank you!