We are thrilled to be teaming up for the first time with Athletes’ Performance! Jen Poulin is scheduled to present Myokinematic Restoration on July 16-17 at the facility in Phoenix.
Athletes’ Performance is known as the preferred and premiere place for elite athletes to train, as well as a leader in applied research and innovation to advance human performance. Athletes’ Performance offers programs and services for professional, amateur, tactical, collegiate, high school and youth athletes, business executives, and industry professionals. Founded in 1999 by Mark Verstegen as a refuge for professional and elite athletes, Athletes’ Performance provides training, nutrition, and physical therapy programs seamlessly integrated under one roof by teams of specialists. From the first facility built in Tempe, Arizona, Athletes’ Performance has grown to operate out of four world-class facilities in Phoenix, Arizona; Carson, California; Gulf Breeze, Florida; and Frisco, Texas; as well as supporting various professional teams domestically and internationally.
Click HERE to register for this course!
Convenient lodging accommodations are available through the Residence Inn - Marriott. Click HERE for rates and details.
- Complimentary transportation to and from Athletes’ Performance facility
- Complimentary hot breakfast daily
- Every room is a full suite - including separate full-sized kitchen, dining, working and sleeping areas
- Complimentary wired/wireless highspeed internet connection throughout the hotel
- Nearby Spa & Golf discounts
- Complimentary shuttle service within a 2 mile radius to dining, shopping and entertainment