Hello fellow scoliosis practitioners and PRI NATION! We are offering our STRATER Level One course via Live Stream In October!
A 3-Dimensional Approach for the Conservative Treatment of Scoliosis
LIVE STREAM: Saturday October 2nd and Sunday October 3rd, 2021
15 CEU’s from North Carolina Physical Therapy Association
This introductory lecture and lab course is designed to teach scoliosis practitioners assessment and treatment techniques for adolescents and adults with curvature of the spine. Participants will gain a greater understanding of:
- Tri-planar asymmetry in scoliosis
- Factors determining risk of scoliosis progression
- Spinal precautions
- Understanding curve patterns
- Safe performance of ADLs
- Screening and evaluation of scoliosis
- Reviewing x-rays in scoliosis
- Bracing in scoliosis: types & necessity
- Specific 3-dimensional treatment techniques
- Special considerations for adults with scoliosis
All course instructors hold multiple, advanced certifications pertaining to clinical management of scoliosis and actively treat patients with scoliosis as the core of our practice:
See also instructors' related publication in: Innovations in Spinal Deformities and Postural Disorders
For more information, please see our flyer!
To Register, go to https://straterscoliosis.com/course-registration
We hope to see you virtually in October!