The Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy & Wellness, has an immediate job opening for:
LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPIST (PT)
***NEW GRADS, UPCOMING GRADS, & EXPERIENCED CLINICIANS MAY APPLY***
The Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine is a physical therapist-owned private practice and has been serving Middle Georgia for over 30 years. We’re proud to employee clinicians who have a passion for the science and value our one-on-one approach to patient care. We are currently looking to hire a licensed Physical Therapist for our booming practice!
We are proud to currently have 2 Postural Restoration Certified Therapists (PRC's) in the clinic which makes us highly sought after by our referring physicians, our patients, and wellness members. We often have patients who travel out of town and even out of state to come to the Cantrell Center as we are the only Postural Restoration Certified Facility in the state of Georgia.
Located in Warner Robins, Georgia, the Cantrell Center is located in the Middle of the state! Just a quick drive to Atlanta or the beach, Warner Robins offers convenience to any interest without the crime rate and elevated costs of a larger city. If you love fresh air and lush green trees, this is the city for you! Visit the website of Robins Regional Chamber for more information about the city of Warner Robins.
What makes The Cantrell Center a great place to work?
- We are a collaborative environment, where patient care is paramount and each team member’s gifts and experiences blend to create an atmosphere of integrity and encouragement. As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with like-minded and dedicated colleagues, while enjoying the opportunity to build your own career.
- Join our team and you’ll quickly discover why our staff of 30+ calls the Cantrell Center “home”— many staff members have been with for more than 10 and even 20 years! We take care of each other.
- We believe every patient has unique needs and concerns and those are best addressed by the physical therapist, one-on-one. NO COOKIE-CUTTER treatments.
- Sign On Bonus
- Unique and competitive salary and generous benefits package
- Work/Life Balance
- Commitment to clinical excellence
- Team atmosphere
- Constant training and learning
- An excellent mentoring program for new hires – especially for new grads
To learn more about The Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine...
• Visit our website
• Find us on LinkedIn
• Find us on Facebook
• Find us on Instagram
• Learn about our Annual Cantrell Center 5K & 1 Mile
If you like what you see, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.